Le Cube, Center for Digital Creation
20, Cours Saint Vincent - 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
☎ +33 1 58 88 30 00 / Contact form
From Tuesday to Saturday, 1 pm to 7 pm
Late night opening on Thursday 9pm
Le Cube is closed on Sundays, public holidays, the month of August, and during Christmas break.
Tramway T2 : station "Les Moulineaux" (sortie 2)
RER C : "Issy" station
Exit through "Allée des Carrières", then turn left at avenue de Verdun and walk to Cours Saint-Vincent.
Bus 123 : "Chemin des vignes" stop
Driving to Le Cube : Coming from Paris, take the Quai de Stalingrad, exit at La Ferme-Billancourt. After the roundabout, take rue Aristide Briand, then take the first street to the right, Cours Saint Vincent.
Exhibitions : Free entry
Events : Varies according to the programme
Le Cube Pass
With Le Cube Pass, you have access to the multimedia activities of Le Cube, free of charge or at reduced rates, within the limit of available slots. The Cube Pass also allows you to attend all of the artistic events of Le Cube for free, to be invited to exhibition opening nights, and allows you to benefit from special deals and reductions from our partners.
- Cube Pass full price : 40 Euros
- Cube Pass reduced price : 30 Euros*
- Residents of Grand Paris Seine Ouest : 20 Euros*
- Reduced price, residents of Grand Paris Seine Ouest : 15 Euros
* The Grand Paris Seine Ouest price is applicable for residents of the communes of Boulogne-Billancourt, Chaville, Issy-les-Moulineaux, Marnes la Coquette, Meudon, Sèvres, Vanves, Ville d’Avray. *The reduced price is applicable to: individuals who are unemployed or benefitting from RSA payments, under age 18, over age 60, students, large families, persons with disabilities. Students from other communes who attend school or university in the Urban Community of Grand Paris Seine Ouest can benefit from the reduced price.
Documents to provide upon registration: identity card, proof of address, proof of reduction price status, family register for young children without an identity card.